Under the supervision of the Nurse Manager or delegate, assists in planning, organizing and evaluating the activities occurring at the nursing station by performing clerical and receptionist duties and maintaining the physical environment of the area. Assists with other duties as needed. Good telephone etiquette and must have great multi-tasking ability. The nurse aid works under the direct supervision of licensed nursing staff to provide direct patient care in accordance with established hospital policies, procedures and protocols.
1. Provide excellent customer service.
2. Ability to multi-task.
3. Performs and documents direct comprehensive, family and patient centered care under the direct supervision of licensed nursing staff.
4. Provides world class customer service to patients and families.
5. Reports patient conditions directly to licensed nursing staff to achieve positive patient outcomes.
6. Maintains a safe and clean patient and family centered environment.
Must know and understand both the medhost and meditech systems.
ER Experience preferred