**Flexible Schedule Must be willing to work on both MSU2 & MSU3
The registered nurse provides assessment, care planning and direct delivery of treatment utilizing professional nursing care processes in a patient and family centered manner in accordance with licensure and regulatory scope and standards, and established hospital policies, procedures and protocols.
1. Performs a comprehensive patient assessment to identify patient and family needs.
2. Develops and implements a comprehensive plan of care involving the patient and the family.
3. Performs and documents direct patient and family centered care and patient education according to nursing standards of practice.
4. Identifies and responds to patient conditions to achieve positive patient outcomes.
5. Performs discharge planning to ensure safe and appropriate transition of care.
6. Directs and delegates care provided by unlicensed team members.Provides world class customer service to patients and families.