Functions as a part of the ER team, willing to assist the nursing staff as needed within their scope of practice.
1. Transport patients within the facility to various departments
2. Restock ER rooms
3. Ability to provide CPR in during emergency "code" situations
4. Perform EKG's
5. Draw Blood on patients requiring lab work
6. Obtain vital signs on patients upon arrival and periodically while patients are waiting
7. Accompany Patients of all ages via ambulence when being transported to other facilities. Manage all aspects of care for transported patients under direction of CPH providers. May require overtime to complete transports.
Required: Working knowledge of interfacility transport system, Basic knowledge of Emergency Room flow and function
Perferred: 1 year of experience in a busy EMS system, interfacility transport experience