Process Improvement Analysis
Lead and apply Lean Six Sigma/DMAIC practices to support continuous improvement
- Analyze and document processes using standard process techniques (i.e. process flow charts, times studies, data and time standards to develop process cycle times and quantitative recommendations for improvement)
- Partner with key areas to define problems and opportunities in quantitative terms, produce Return on Investments (ROI) opportunities, and compile findings and reports of solutions to actionable items
- Devise and implement control systems to collect and analyze data and/or develop alternate tools for measuring performance
- Develop and provide recommendations to enhance process flows, role development, work instructions, standards and improvement activities
- Train support teams/lead implementations of process improvement programs and practices
- Strong analytical and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, resolve problems and present appropriate business solutions and recommendations.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with proven ability to facilitate cross functional teams ranging from executive to staff level employees.
Leadership and Program Development
- Work with shared services teams to identify areas for solution enhancement in support of process improvements
- Act as a Change Leader in the organization with the ability to adapt, initiate, support and motivate change throughout the organization
- Provide expertise regarding team dynamics and change management, process redesign strategies, performance improvement tool sets and technical expertise such as statistical process control, process flow and data analytics.
- Partner with leaders and champions to drive results, assuring the linkage between projects and business/customer priorities.
- Establish educational pathway for system adoption of Lean Six Sigma
- Establish Short/Long Term Goals towards organizational Lean Six Sigma
- Establish system wide Lean Six Sigma Workgroup
Five (5) years of process improvement related work experience, to include at least three (3) years of experience utilizing Lean Six Sigma methodologies in an operational setting
Experience deploying Project Management and Change Management techniques and methodologies
Experience in healthcare