***May be required to float to MSU3 as needed***
The licensed practical nurse performing tasks and responsibilities within the framework of casefinding, health teaching, health counseling, and provision of supportive and restorative care under the direction of a licensed health care provider.
1. Collects patient data related to patient and family needs.
2. Performs tasks related to the comprehensive plan of care involving the patient and the family.
3. Performs and documents direct patient and family centered care according to nursing standards of practice.
4. Responds to patient conditions to achieve positive patient outcomes.
5. Performs tasks related to discharge planning to ensure safe and appropriate transition of care.
6. Supervise unlicensed team members in the delivery of care.
7. Provides world class customer service to patients and families.