We are seeking an outstanding BC/BE Urologist in Northern New York State. This is a Full-time Hospital employed position with a primary interest in a traditional practice setting with main responsibilities that include outpatient practice and surgery.
Your basic responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Participating in and/or manages all aspects of a general urology program to include clinical and surgical components.
- Managing a broad range of urologic interventions.
- Performing surgery as indicated for genitourinary injuries and disease including major and minor procedures, stone management, urology consultation for inpatients and outpatients.
- Maintaining good diagnostic, judgmental, and therapeutic acumen.
- Participating in a shared rotation of night and weekend On-Call coverage.
Physician and Talent Recruitment and Retention
50 Leroy Street, Potsdam, NY 13676
315.261-5942 cell 315.212.4793