Provides analytic expertise to system leadership to achieve operational goals with a focus will be operational efficiency, finance, process improvement and work flow across all areas of service line ownership.
Major Job Objective and description of responsibilities/milestones/key objectives
· Conduct statistical analysis and evaluation of current and proposed service lines for the areas of finance and operations
· Prepares ad hoc reports for internal and external customers through Microsoft SQL, EMR, and Dimensional Insight
· Provides daily analytical guidance to system leadership
· Operates across system continuum to inclusive of Finance, Quality, Information Systems, Practice Management, and Clinical Departments
· Collaborates and coordinates with analysts across system to ensure data integrity, accuracy and consistency of reporting and statistics.
Business Intelligence System
· Development, integrate and operationalize business intelligence solutions with ongoing analysis
· Assist in creation of KPI tracking and monitoring for selected business units
· Creates dashboards within Dimensional Insight Solution to optimize current system work flow and statistical/operational tracking
Service Line Development
· Provides financial and operational analysis to identified service line leads
· Assist system leadership in the creation, establishment and execution of service line strategic plan
This does not represent a complete or all-encompassing view – other duties may be assigned / required / or change to meet the business needs. An incumbent and the organization both share ownership of bringing forward & documenting any duties that become significant or substantial to be included in the MJO’s.