We are seeking an outstanding BC/BE Psychiatrist in Northern New York State. This is a Full-time Hospital employed position.
- Outpatient only
- Adolescent/Adult general Psychiatry for individuals facing mental, emotional, and substance abuse problems.
- Provide Clinical supervision of mid-levels providers, psychiatric advanced practice nurses and other staff as appropriate.
- Operate as the Medical Director of the outpatient substance abuse Clinic.
- Expertise in medication-assisted treatment and addictions experience through the prescription of Suboxone or Vivitrol for opioid and/or alcohol dependency
- Consult with primary care providers to assist with ongoing management of behavioral health needs of their patients