Manage secretarial tasks and perform diversified office duties. Applies professional secretarial knowledge and skill, providing assistance with accountable processes, procedures and projects in the office and department.
1. Receptionist Duties: Answers the telephone in a professional manner and routes calls appropriately.
2. Project Management Assistance: Assist with office and departmental projects, processes and assignments, ensuring quality outcomes delivered on time under the guidance and direction of the Administrative Assistant. Assist Administrative Assistant with coordination of travel itineraries and arrangements for various staff members and interviewing providers. Schedules conference rooms for meetings and events. Assist with budget reconciliation.
3. Information Administration: Organize and maintain office information, including hard copy and electronic files and data, ensuring appropriate confidentiality of information access and retrieval; utilizes office information systems for on-demand information retrieval. Organizes and arranges equipment set-up for webinars and phone conferences.
4. Customer Service: Provides service excellence to internal and external customers through office reception practices, communication management practices, professionally managing customer needs and concerns, anticipating and responding to customer requests or making active referral to subject matter expert/decision-maker that can fulfill the customer’s request.
5. Communication: Ensures essential communication is composed, produced, organized and disseminated for specific recipients, including managing electronic and hard copy mail. Ability to multi-task under pressure while maintaining good working relationships with other team members.